Monday, August 26, 2013

Oh, Hello There!

Hi! And welcome to my blog. I guess I'll begin by saying the first post is hardest. It can definitely be tough trying to catch attention by just your first post, but that's okay, I've done this enough times that I shouldn't be too horrible.

I'll start off my introducing myself. My name is Christina Theresa (hence the title) but I mainly just go by Christina or Tina. I'm a 24 year old college graduate trying to figure out life. I'm a daughter, girlfriend (to my wonderful boyfriend Kazem of more than two and a half years), friend and cat mommy (to my little girl, Zoey).


I love Pinterest, blogs, trying new things, things that glitter and shine, and things that help make me feel and look pretty. And this leads me into the start of my new blog. I'm just your average, normal girl next door. I'm not a pro at using beauty products and health but I know how to. Incase that doesn't make sense.. I know how things are suppose to work but my execution isn't always the best. This will be me sharing my trials and errors, likes and dislikes, and whatever else with you. I will read the blogs of those perfect skinned and haired girls, the in shape health nuts, and try different products then share with you how they turned out.

I'm the girl that goes, "I LOVE her hair, I'm going to try that!" and then it turns out either really good or not good at all. I'll share my experiences and hope you enjoy reading and can learn something from me!

Let the games begin. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment