Sunday, November 3, 2013

TV to Talk About or Gossip About

Hello everyone! I find TV shows to be some of the best conversation starters and that's why today I decided to post about all the TV shows I watch. I should have probably posted about this in late September when Fall TV came back but that's okay. A lot of channels now have mid-season and rotating schedules so I'm still writing at a good time.

Ok, don't judge me but I love watching TV shows. I seriously record more than 30 TV shows and it's bad, I know it's bad. BUT to be fair, I don't spend my whole life watching TV. I don't go out on the weekends/days I work the next day so I'll watch my shows then after I go to the gym. I usually always watch the Dramas on time or within a day and let the others build up on my DVR then watch them on a lazy Sunday or something.


Everyday:
The Today Show 6-10 am

Monday:
Hart of Dixie - CW - 8 pm
The Blacklist - NBC - 10 pm
Mistresses - ABC - 10 pm (Summer Series)
[The Blacklist is a new show this year. If you haven't watched it, please do. It's awesome!]

Tuesday:
Biggest Loser - NBC - 8 pm
The Originals - CW - 9 pm
Dance Moms - Lifetime - 9 pm

Wednesday:
Melissa & Joey - ABC Family - 8 pm
Baby Daddy - ABC Family - 8:30 pm
Law and Order SVU - NBC - 9 pm
Modern Family - ABC - 9 pm

Thursday:
Vampire Diaries - CW - 8 pm
Big Bang Theory - CBS - 8 pm
Glee - Fox - 9 pm
Grey's Anatomy - ABC - 9 pm

Friday:
Shark Tank- ABC - 9 pm

Sunday:
Drop Dead Diva - Lifetime - 9 pm
Devious Maids - Lifetime - 9 (On rotation with Drop Dead Diva)
Revenge - ABC - 10
Witches of East End - Lifetime - 10
Masters of Sex - Sho - 10 (Have it all recorded but haven't watched it yet!)


Guilty Pleasures:
Million Dollar Listing NY - Bravo
Shahs of Sunset - Bravo
Real Housewives of New Jersey - Bravo
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Bravo
Vanderpump Rules - Bravo
Princesses of Long Island - Bravo
Keeping Up With the Kardashians - E!
Married to Jonas - E!
Say Yes to the Dress - TLC
Four Weddings - TLC
Cheer Perfection - TLC
[Seriously, who doesn't like half of these shows? I know you at least watch one of the Housewives. They really give you a good laugh and you can't help but get totally sucked into them.]


HGTV:
Cousins on Call
House Hunters
Income Property
Love it or List it
Property Brothers
Flip or Flop
[My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts because I'm so obsessed with HGTV. I'll watch marathons all day long. And unfortunately for him, I have very unrealistic expectations on how my future house should look. HGTV and Pinterest are not a good combination. PLUS, Tysons Mall now has a HGTV Home Pop-Up Showroom and it is awesome. They also had two HGTV stars come in Taniya Nayak and Casey Noble both made appearances in October. I didn't go to either but I should have!]

Reruns:
The Nanny
Boy Meets World
Saved by the Bell
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Friends
Sister, Sister
Sex & the City
[I love recording these shows because they're perfect to watch, well, not watch while I'm doing things. AKA - Perfect background shows. I'm usually always playing one of these shows while I'm cleaning, cooking, blogging, job hunting, etc. I've seen every episode of all of these shows and could watch them a hundred more times. I have the entire Sex & the City collection and a few seasons of Friends. I'm also wondering if The Nanny will ever release the last few seasons because if they do, I'm buying them!]



Holiday:
And now that it's November, ABC Family has released their 25 Days of Christmas lineup and I must say, there are some things I'm upset about. This year they are missing the Home Alone movies and Elf from their lineup. WHAT?! I've also always wondered, why do they never air Santa Clause 2? Can someone please explain this to me. They are playing it once but that's not enough for how much they're playing 1 & 3. Also, I'm uber excited for Lifetime and Hallmark to start showing their holiday movies. There's something about those cheesy plot lines that I absolutely love.



And don't even make me go into past shows. Oh gosh, I'd go on forever. Seriously, Netflix and Hulu are no help. Well, they are a help but they aren't helping me with my choice to try and not watch so much TV.

Now it's your turn. What TV shows are you totally obsessed with? What shows/movies are you excited for this holiday season? Please share, I'd love to hear!

No comments :

Post a Comment