Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I Couldn't Contain Myself at The Container Store!

Earlier this year my heart broke when Barnes & Noble closed less than a mile from my house. I was SO upset! That was my go-to spot when I was having a bad day. But I did feel better when I heard The Container Store would be replacing it. FINALLY, after months and months of waiting, The Container Store opened this past Saturday. Well, I was at Beer, Bourbon & BBQ so I held off until yesterday.

Oooo, so pretty!

The best part is that I still made it to the store while everything was pretty much still displayed perfectly.

And one of my FAVORITE aisles.. 
WRAPPING PAPER! 
You just wait until the holidays and I get to get my hands all over wrapping supplies.

Gosh, the store was just so.. clean and perfect! Unfortunately, I had a bad day, so I obviously took it out on the store. Luckily, I didn't do that much damage to my wallet.


I got:
Two Small Multi-Purpose Bins to file 1) all my bills and 2) all my organization printables. 
One 5 Compartment Clear Box to store some of my hair accessories. One section for hair ties, one for bobby pins, and three for my small claw clips. Obviously one section for each clip color.
One 6 Section Stacking Organizer to put lotions for travel and any pills I need. (If you ever need Aleve, Tylenol or allergy medication, I'm your girl). 
One tiny Clear Amac Box for the hair ties and bobby pins I put in my purse.
One Luna Scarf Organizer and I already have hung about 12 scarves on it and I definitely have room for more.

One more thing that I got that isn't pictured is the 12 Section Acrylic Nail Polish Riser. They didn't have it in store (BUMMER!) so I had to order it and I will pick it up tomorrow. I don't know why I only got one because, well, what girl only has 12 polishes?! I'll definitely get at least one more when I go to pick it up.

Tomorrow definitely seems like it will be a good day. I'll go back to The Container Store and I'm expecting my Bath & Body Works package! You know what that means, my first official Fall post is coming up!

*Same Day Update: Not only did my Bath & Body Works package come early, so did my Nail Polish holder! I did end up buying a second one but when I brought it home and started filling them I realized more than half my polish collection is at my boyfriend's house. It does hold most polishes, which is good. I will just line up the others in front.


I should probably try to refrain myself in the future though. When it comes to this store, Target or Costco, it's not a good sign. I'm sure you all have store addictions. You know, those stores you can't walk in without walking out with a bag or two, or three.. What are your picks?

1 comment :