Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm All Dolled Up!

I would like to say a big thank you to Chelsea from Bella Lulu Ink for helping me make my blog beautiful. She has been amazing putting this blog design together for me, making so many changes and putting up with me all while she and her husband were moving and house hunting!

Chelsea, I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for all your help!

For anyone looking for a new design or just a few spruce ups, please check out Chelsea's work.

Etsy: Bella Lulu Ink Blogs
Blog: Bella Lulu Ink
Facebook: Bella Lulu Ink on Facebook

Feel free to check her out and tell her how amazing she is!

I would also like to say, since I'm becoming all official and what not, I have begun the hunt for a fancy camera to take better looking photos and potential videos. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your new blog design looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' you new layout, Tina! So fab! I'm also about to update mine :)

    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete