Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin Picks


In honor of October and Fall, I am going to start something I like to call Pinterest Picks. I may or may not have made that up, but it came in my head and I like how it sounded. So for October, here are some of my favorite Pumpkin Picks from Pinterest. Therefore, none of these pictures are my own, just ones that I found on Pinterest and loved. :)


I'm hoping to talk my boyfriend into recreating the photo of the couple at the pumpkin patch. He'll probably think I'm silly but hopefully he'll cave.

I seriously can not wait until I have a place of my own that I can decorate. I love holidays and decorating for them. I want an excuse to put soup inside a mini pumpkin, use pumpkins as plate holders, make pumpkin families and do whatever else I can possibly find on Pinterest. One of these days, it'll happen. But for now, I'll keep admiring!

No comments :

Post a Comment