Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's in my Purse?

Hello Everyone! Happy hump day, I hope you're all having a great week! Today's blog will be one that I based off of something I see a lot in magazines. I'm sure bloggers do it too, but I'll go with the magazine idea. It's a "What's in my Purse" post because I'm sure you're all so interested, haha. So here we go!

This is my lovely Tory Burch bag! My boyfriend bought it for me for my birthday this past August. I have been wanting a Tory bag for so long so I was beyond ecstatic when I opened my gift bag and pulled this out. You can find this bag at Bloomingdales, I think Nordstrom has it too but definitely, and obviously, the Tory Burch store has it. This bag is the Robinson Double Zip Tote in Luggage.  

So what's inside? I have my planner and iPad in one of the zippers and they fit perfectly. My wallet is the Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Wallet and I don't even remember what color it is. But it's awesome because it has the perfect amount of card slots and a coin slot (which is a big deal to me). I also keep my eyeglasses case with spray and cleaner in my purse and my glasses are Michael Kors also. The small clear "thing" is one of the containers I posted about in my The Container Store post. I use it to keep bobby pins and hair ties inside for when I'm in need to change my do. I also have a number of pens, headphones, phone charger and two mini bags.

One of my mini bags is basally a small first aid kit. Tissues, band-aids, different medications, female products, eye drops, gum, etc. My second mini bag is my commonly used makeup products. I keep an extra MAC sheer pressed powder, small hair brush, compact mirror and Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake hand sanitizer. I also have my eyeliner pencil and mascara. I'm definitely going to get an extra eyeliner because they are so hard to keep track of! I also have oil blot sheets which are awesome because I get really oily throughout the day. And to finish off my makeup bag are three lip products. One light pink Maybelline Whispers for when I need just a small amount of color, my bright red Urban Decay Revolution lipstick and of course, Burt's Bees chapstick.

I love being prepared. I love that I never go crazy looking for a tissue, Aleve or chapstick. If I'm bored somewhere, I can just pull out my iPad. And it's WONDERFUL not having to ask someone if they have a, you know, at a certain time of the month. But it's totally okay if you need to ask, I always have something to help someone out!

I can seriously only imagine what will be in my bag once I become a mom! Do I totally have ridiculous amounts of stuff in my purse already? What do you all keep in your purse? I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment